Chloe Everton is an attractive blonde host for programming on Sky Sports television. Like most media people (and bloggers) she has a Twitter account. Or rather, HAD a Twitter account.
Everton you see liked to use her Twitter account to pass along sports information to her followers, rather innocuous you'd think, but not for the prim and proper Brits. It seems that Ms. Everton has a gift for the innuendo and would Tweet things that sounded quite different than they are.
- "(Rory) Delap is using a towel to mop up some of the wet ready for those long thrusting balls into the box."
- "Golf today. Played with three boys. I came first, must have been down to good length."
- "The sign on the ticket machine I am at says: 'slot out of action'. I know the feeling."
- "still in bed, not seen any action, been hoping for a big wicket"
- "@JimmyAnderson9 you are very good at swinging, must be the way you position your fingers"
The suits at Sky Sports apparently had already warned her once and now her Twitter account only has one post up, from December, that reads "Yep... easily amused."
The former PE teacher who achieved fame through a reality show called Shipwrecked, Everton has seen hundreds of fans come to her side, making a Facebook group in support of her. That should make all the difference...